Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Outer-Outer and then some

I went back to the park this morning to meet up with some of my TIR team (plus a few).  We got off to a great start when I immediately took us on a wrong turn.  I went that-a-way when I should have been going this-a-way.  I am VERY directional challenged.  That's why I normally stay in the back.  Not because I'm slow or anything.

We ended up running the outer-outer loop (Huntsville State Park slang for '9 miles').  Towards the end of the loop we decided to add a little extra to the run, and took one additional 1.3 mile trail.  I have no idea what the name of it is.  I call it 'the one with the little purple duck on the sign'.  Works for me.

Anyway, Great run, great company, I hope they come back soon.

*See Karen's blog for group photo.

No comments: