Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Trails

I ran at the park today with Ken, and we actually ran some trails that I have never been on before.  I'm not sure I could run the same route again by myself, but that shouldn't surprise anyone.  It kind of felt like we were just running around aimlessly, although I'm sure Ken knew where he was going.  I'd say the distance was somewhere around 5 miles.  Ken was still recovering from his marathon in Seabrook on Sun., so we took it pretty easy.

I plan on hitting it hard tomorrow.  I want to get in a long run before Hog's Hunt and Bear Chase.  Saturday I'm going to The Woodlands for RTW, and Sunday is Easter, so tomorrow's my best bet for a long run.

Something weird has happened this week.  JP started running.  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

Off to watch b-ball now!

1 comment:

K said...

I'll probably see you at RTW, Katy!