Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Outer Just Got Longer

                                              
                     hannah's b-day

Ran the outer loop today with Ken, and they re-routed part of the trail.  It felt really weird - loose dirt and slanted.  I'm all for change, but I don't like this new trail.  

I'm about to go back to the pool and give it another try.  My arms and shoulders are still sore from my first attempt.  

I'll tell you what's not sore, and that's my legs from my bike ride yesterday.  No offensive to any of you hard core cyclists out there, but I don't feel like biking does anything.  Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy it, but I think I could ride my bike from here to Saskatchewan and I wouldn't feel a thing (if I had water).  When I find a feeder road that goes to Saskatchewan I'll let you know.  Who knows, maybe I'm not doing it right.


6 comments:

Woodlands Runner said...

Don't foget your passport! And send me a postcard when you get there.

Crosstrain said...

So how many hours did you bike Katy and at what pace? Were you pedalling at 90 rpm or more? Did you cycle fast enough to be out of breadth at all?

equarles said...

Hey, there's Joe....I love that dude.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Sasketchewan? Why not Nicaragua!! j/k!

Tiggs said...

ditto joe's comment exactly. maybe your a super human cyclist? when I first started after 25 miles at 90 rpm I was more than ready to get off the bike!
what is your max HR on the bike?

WalkSports.com said...

I hear Sasketchewan is all prairies. Go for British Columbia, which I say stands for "Beautiful Country".